Strategic Staffing Solutions international client is a technology company based in Austin, Texas, that provides software that allows brands and retailers to collect and display several types of user-generated content (UGC) on their e-commerce websites is looking for a Technical Implementation Engineer (IE).
As are Implementation Engineer, you will be acting as a Technical Consultant/ Project Manager managing around 15-20 concurrent projects all differing in size, complexity, and geographic locations. You'll be working with the company client's web teams on implementing the software using the APIs into their systems and being the point of contact for all technical components of a project.
Youll own the technical relationship with the client directly, and the clients are something we are particularly proud of - company work with over 50% of the Fortune 100 and 8 out 10 of the most valuable retail chains globally so this role will give you fantastic exposure to great clients. In the grand scheme of things this role is absolutely integral in ensuring the company move forward as a business as you are taking clients from a completed sales process to being live with the technology on their website.
• Fluency in German at business level or higher.
• Take consultative approach to understand client objectives and working with clients to guide them towards an implementation that meets established objectives.
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills using industry-accepted best-practices and tools.
• Prior experience in a customer-facing technology role or Technical Consulting service position
• High attention to detail and the desire to strive for perfection.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Working onsite and some remote.
• Salary from 1890 eur/gross 2955 eur/gross + bonus for language
• Many other benefits as health insurance,discount package, additional day off, learning opportunties and much more
Working hours: 4pm - 1am.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Strategic Staffing Solutions was established in Lithuania in 1999 with new office in Latvia in 2013 to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies in Europe. S3I has successfully delivered services to major international companies and banks, including the establishment and expansion of local operations and recruiting qualified Shared Services related staff in the region. Since 2013, S3I has been providing services in multiple other locations in EMEA. S3I has placed more than 3,300 FTE resources for clients in Lithuania in 2008-2016. S3I is ranked #1 supplier to the top global companies with centers in Lithuania.