The successful applicants will be working in a collaborative team environment developing, configuring and customizing Omega’s flagship project management products suite (Pims), also providing support services to other Omega divisions internationally as well as being involved in customer implementations.
We are looking for skilled technical specialists, who are initiative, good team players and have strong communication skills.
The successful applicants should have genuine interest in developing software technology and products that help project driven organizations to improve their project execution capabilities through innovative tools and work processes.
- requirements analysis and systems design;
- database and applications modeling;
- development of comprehensive client-server software systems using Omega's application framework (Appframe);
- creation of new and development of existing modules in Omega’s flagship project management products suite (Pims);
- participation in corporate or client development projects in Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, France, England, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and more.
Teams currently hiring:
- Pims Document Control group;
- Fluent in English, oral and written;
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated;
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience;
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel.
- Strong database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic;
- Back-end development using .NET;
Anyways, every new developer in Omega starts with a training program in Appframe.
The primary location will be Klaipėda, Lithuania, however occasional international travels might be required.
Omega offers strong professional environments, interesting development projects and helpful teams. Here you can participate in the development of software tools used by thousands of users.
Omega guarantees competitive salaries and provides a comprehensive welfare program that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, team-building trips to exciting destinations, social and entertainment events, sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see inside.omega365.com.
Short video about us here.
If your qualifications do not match this particular job description, however you still got what it takes to be a good specialist, we are open for consideration. Omega is interested in promising specialists and is ready to provide training for those with great potential as well as aspiration to learn and match the expectations.
Norwegian IT firm Omega AS specializing in project execution services, the company is a leading provider of project management systems and services to companies developing oil and gas fields on the Norwegian continental shelf. Omega also supplies its services outside the North Sea and currently participates in development projects at various locations all over the world.